Getting On Web Site

Dorothy, your computer may have some files from our old site stored in its cache. If it tries to load up any of those pages, you'll have trouble.

Try clearing your browser's cookies and cache, rebooting your system, then logging on again.

This has solved the problem for a couple other people who have encountered this problem.

Amy

I had trouble twice this past week also. I did clear everthing.

Once everything went down while I was on the site. Suddenly every thread was unavailable. I logged out, went and cleared everything, and then I couldn't get back on the site for the next 2 hours. That was shortly before noon.

Another day, I couldn't get on at all from the time I first tried. I just kept getting "This page is unavailable" for a couple hours. I first tried around 9 am. Once I was on, it was fine.

Real Deal

I had trouble twice this past week also. I did clear everthing.

Once everything went down while I was on the site. Suddenly every thread was unavailable. I logged out, went and cleared everything, and then I couldn't get back on the site for the next 2 hours. That was shortly before noon.

Another day, I couldn't get on at all from the time I first tried. I just kept getting "This page is unavailable" for a couple hours. I first tried around 9 am. Once I was on, it was fine.

Real Deal

That is the trouble I am haveing

For those of you who are having problems like this, as best as I can tell there is nothing wrong here on our server or with our forum software/database that is causing the problem.

If clearing your browser's cookies and cache doesn't resolve the problem, you may need to contact your ISP and ask them for assistance.

I am not really having problems logging in to crochetville but sometimes I have trouble clicking on certain posts. I just blamed in on my dsl company :lol.

I am having this problem also almost daily. Thought it was my dial-up.

Hi

I did what Amy said in her Post but when I got back on the site I delete My link I had in my Favorites and put in another one so Far I have had no trouble after doing this

Archived