Yarn N More, Phoenix, AZ

Wyndfire

Hello everyone!

If you are in the Phoenix Metro Area, check out Yarn N More. Its VERY crochet-friendly, and carries the ENTIRE line of Red Heart colours. (If youre out of state, they ship! www.yarnnmore.com for contact info.) The owners, Jackie and Richard, also support Project Linus and you can drop off blankets for PL in the store.

Also, in a bit of shameless self-promotion, I will be teaching a class at Yarn N More on 10/6/07, from 1pm to 3pm. Its "Beads: How to Know What to Buy", and will cover all the things you need to know about beads. If you have wanted to crochet (or knit!) with beads, but are confused by what size to get or what kind of bead you need, this class will help! For details, etc, just PM me!

Thanks! :)

Darn! I was in the Phoenix area Monday thru Thursday of last week. Just got home today after driving a total of 3895 miles! We went from 108 degrees to 32 degrees and snow on the way home. I'm freezing here at home today!

Hope to make a return trip to Phoenix in November or January so will be sure to look up this store. Thank you for the information.

Best place in the world! I belong to the Everyday crochet group that meets there and I just cant say enough great things about this store and the owners. If you are ever in the area stop by there its great. It may be too far for me to go to all the time but I am there every month. Check them out! You won't be dissapointed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived