SaucyLouise's Shop -- YES!

hooked2

I just want to give a big "YES" for SaucyLouise's Shop (:flower)! I recently ordered some Japanese crochet books from the Web site and it was a fabulous experience! Lou (the owner) even special ordered and reserved 2 books that were out of stock. And from order date to delivery date -- and this is from Japan -- was only 8 days for all the books that I bought! :clap

She kept me informed of the status of my order at every step. Professional and pleasant! And I just wanted to let my fellow 'Villers know that I would order from her again without hesitation! :cheer

I do have to warn you though: she has an amazing selection of Japanese crochet (and k--t) books, yarns, etc. over there (:dance)! Amigurumi too! It could be very dangerous to your crochet (and k--t) book and yarn budgets. :rofl

I couldn't find anything here in Poland to make nice eyes for ferrets and guinea pigs (WIM, both), and I ordered eyes from her shop. From Japan to Poland, I had them within a week. I was impressed (especially since I ordered yarn from a Polish web site a month ago, and it hasn't shown up yet!).

Archived