Handles for Purses

creativegoodness

Question

11 answers to this question

I posted this in another thread last week, but here goes:

There is an eBay store, "Yesterday and Today" who sells plastic purse handles and ring handles very cheaply including shipping. I recently ordered from them, but haven't received my order yet. They do have 100% feedback rating and do combine shipping.

http://stores.ebay.com/Yesterday-an...1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Where do you all buy yours? At the local crafts stores, or is there a good online site? Thanks!!!

I bought mine at Michael's for $5.99 a pair. They have lots of different styles. :hook

Andrea,

That is a great idea, thanks! I have checked them for yarn and buttons and things, but not purse handles. I will have to go and look around!

Juli...Thanks for the link! I am going to check it out now!

Diamond...I never even noticed them at Michael's :eek ...shame on me. I will be going there later in the week and will have to look for them!

Thanks ladies!!!! (See, I knew I'd get some great suggestions!)

I just wanted you to know I received my purse handles from http://stores.ebay.com/Yesterday-and-Today_Plastic-Rings_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQftidZ2QQtZkm and I am thrilled! Fast shipping, nice products! I went to Michaels and to AC Moore and they only had cigar box handles, not the rings. I paid $0.80 for one pair of 4" handles/rings, $0.80 for another pair and $1.50 for a larger pair.

I looked for them at Michaels and didn't see them....maybe I was just looking in the wrong places...or maybe it was because dh was waiting in the truck..yes, he most likely will not come in with me anymore because then I take extra long, and it drives him nuts. Most of the time I don't take him, but we were already out. Anyway, I am bidding on some right now, and then I will do some buy now ones so they can combine shipping. There are alot of purses I want to try and make, I am new to the purse/tote thing.

Archived