Afghan Help

I hope this is the right section. But does anyone have any experience with these kits? I really want to make this Ariel afghan for a very special little girl but they don't really describe what the kit is. I know it comes with all the supplies but is it a written pattern or a graph? And I wanted to know how the pattern actually looks in the afghan. I don't know if I'm making sense really lol. I'm not really that great when it comes to graphs, and I want to know what I'm getting myself into before I buy it. I love the idea for the pattern though and would love to get it! Any help is appreciated! :D

My guess is it's graph. That could mean you crochet it as you go or you cross stitch it after you're done.

Whatever it says if you're more comfortable with the other way, you can do it your way.

Tampa Doll is one that's made lots of graph afghans and I bet she'd answer your questions. There are many others here who have graphed, too and might be willing to help.

I've only done two small projects so far with many more on my list.

I can't wait to see your afghan when it's finished.

:)

if you go to the Crochet Help/ Clinic Forum, there is a Sticky thread for graph crochet at the top of that forum. it might be helpful to check it out.

I haven't done much in the graphing line myself but I have seen some wonderful stuff done in this.

Archived