Shark Mitts

rsisland

These are from an old Coats & Clark pamphlet I had laying around. They have been on my to-do-list for awhile now. I don't know why it took me so long to make them. I guess it was cause I thought they were on double pointed needles. I was wrong! They are knit on two needles and pieced together. They were very easy and fast! My DS (8) :manyheart them!

th_IM000582.jpg

th_IM000581.jpg

My pup Suzi decided to ham her way into the picture! She was sleeping on the other end of the couch until she saw me break out the camera. Then she started to creep her way into the shot!

th_IM000580.jpg

th_IM000573.jpg

The booklet is titled GIFT BAZAAR Coats & Clark's Book No. 256.

It has a picture of three embroidered pin cushions on the front. There are also two stuffed "frumples" on the front. They are knit rectangles with button eyes and yarn hair. They are stuffed to resemble some type of imaginary looking creatures. The back has three plant hangers and some gardening gloves.

Oh my gosh those are hilarious! :D Heehee your puppy is adorable :manyheart

She is so funny! Lately, I have to watch my yarn and projects. If set them down in the "wrong" spot, she thinks they are for her :lol. I never had this problem with any of the cats we have had. Someday I might have to tell a customer..."Sorry the dog ate your hat" :eek

Archived