* Testers Found!* Testers Needed for Another Ghost

eebrs

Thanks for all the offers to help! I'll be emailing the pattern in about an hour!

Yep, it's another ghost and I'm looking for more testers. I'd like it done by Monday, Sept 10th. It's kind of big (12 inches tall), so if you don't have time please don't volunteer.

th_DSCF5224.jpg

th_DSCF5230.jpg

Materials Needed

White ww yarn (4 ounces)

Black ww yarn (small amount)

1 inch Eyes

H hook

Stitch marker

2 liter soda pop bottle

PM me with your email address if you're interested.

THANKS!

When I sign up to test for someone, I always like to make sure that I can have it done in a day or 2, 3 days at the most (unless something unexpected comes up).

My son staked his his claim on that one, but my mom likes it too! She said that it would make a nice centerpiece! Looks like I'll be making her one too!

I am thinking about taking some gray yarn and making a chain (made out of links) for him to hold! Or maybe have him "holding" a pumpkin. Will have to play around with it when I have some time.

Thanks again for letting me test!

Have a great night!

THANKS!

When I sign up to test for someone, I always like to make sure that I can have it done in a day or 2, 3 days at the most (unless something unexpected comes up).

My son staked his his claim on that one, but my mom likes it too! She said that it would make a nice centerpiece! Looks like I'll be making her one too!

I am thinking about taking some gray yarn and making a chain (made out of links) for him to hold! Or maybe have him "holding" a pumpkin. Will have to play around with it when I have some time.

Thanks again for letting me test!

Have a great night!

Now you've got me thinking! Not always a good thing! :blush

• 2 weeks later...

Archived