Is it just me...

MomaChet

that can't get to their dashboard? It started acting up yesterday, and I thought it would be fine this morning. But it isn't. I read that blog line, and it says to delete my cookies. To me, that is a last resort. SO I was wondering maybe everyone else is having the same problem, so I should just wait it out. I really don't want to delete my cookies :(

Hi Momachet,

If you're talking about blogger dashboard, I went to mine with no problem. Hope it gets fixed for you soon.

:dog

I didn't have any problems today, although I have not received any e-mail notifications from Blogger regarding comments. Mitzi had a thing on her post today that Blogger gave her problems and she had to delete her cookies and now it was working fine.

WOW, it is amazing!! I went to my dashboard, assuming to not see the post I posted yesterday, since I never got a chance to publish it. So, I finally get back into my dashboard, and to that blog, surprise surprise, the post was there. I am happy first to get back in my dashboard, and now the post is there. WOOHOO. I guess that new thing with Blogger does work!!

Archived