ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

kariholtz

:bang :bang :thair:rant :rant 1soapbox.gif I lost my blog entries! ALL of them. I was upgrading to the newest version of my blog software and backed everything up but.... somehow it overwrote everything and now nothing is there. I followed their instructions and everything. :cry

And worse the upgrade doesn't even work with the host I have so it was in vain all around!

Thanks Ladies, I'll live, I needed to vent before I blew up.

I hate php it should be again the law. And the problem isn't php- it's me. I get frustrated because I can handle all things computer and internet or so I thought.... then along comes PHP and kicked my butt. I try to understand it but my mind goes blank when I read anything about it. It's frustrating.

Thanks ya'll, I did recover a few posts. But had to copy and paste off bloglines to get them back at least I saved a couple poems I didn't have the sense to copy into a text file after writing them in a blog post.

I'm looking at it as a learning experience, and I was getting tired of the look of my blog anyway so I took the opurtunity to redesign it. Maybe I should have made it yellow and called it Lemonade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (When life hands you lemons, make lemonade) hmmm... Now I may have to redesign again... or maybe I should go work on a blogger skin for blogskins.com lol

Archived