Pheobe Needs Mice

cluless

This is Pheobe, My mom's cat, totally miserable wearing sweater. She is a very cool -cross eyed cat.

th_pheobsm.jpg

She's had a tough time, though. This is her home after Hurricaine Katrina.

th_pheobehome.jpg

And although, I've tried to do my best to cake care of my mother and her cat, It seems I've been falling down on the job. My mom just mailed me these parts, and said that Pheobe is on the lookout for new micies.

(She especially likes the ones that "sqwack" when she stomps on them)

th_badmouse.jpg

Please send Mice to

Pheobe

Does Pheobe like real mice? We have bunches at work it seems - I will catch some and send them along. Just kidding! I will stop at the store next week and get Pheobe some mice. Won't do to have her without mice.

LOL

This cracked me up. My cats (I have 6) rip the fur right off the mice (the toy ones). The real ones they play with until the mice die of fright. A month or so ago, they caught 5 mice in a row. Every morning, for 5 days, I woke up to a dead body.

:cat Clarabell :cat Buster :cat Shasta :cat Junie

My mom says it will take Pheobe a millenium to eat all of her treats, Devour and destroy the mice and to finish her 12 step Program on catnip usage LOL

This is WAY TOO COOL...

They were happy to help their Mississippi cousin, although Zelda REALLY didn't want to give up any of her treats and Bruce only agreed to sharing the catnip if he got some for himself first. If Phoebe needs anything else tell her to face towards Mobile and MEOW! :cat

By the way, 12 step progams doesn't work on that catnip. They donated some of their special stash of organic catnip for Pheobe and based on my heathens' reactions to it, that stuff must be reaaaally good :P

They were happy to help their Mississippi cousin, although Zelda REALLY didn't want to give up any of her treats and Bruce only agreed to sharing the catnip if he got some for himself first. If Phoebe needs anything else tell her to face towards Mobile and MEOW! :cat

By the way, 12 step progams doesn't work on that catnip. They donated some of their special stash of organic catnip for Pheobe and based on my heathens' reactions to it, that stuff must be reaaaally good :P

Tell Zelda and Bruce their generosity was well appreciated.:hug My mom was quite tickled too since she didn't know what was going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Pheobe :cat would like to thank Curly :dog for the squeeky mice and the treats. She heard the mice squeak before the package was opened and go t very excited. Thanks Luckybmr for mailing the package for Curly. It looks like Pheobe is set until she gets her Xmas presents.

Archived