Looking for a certain Magazine.

emeraldmoon

Question

I am need of Crochet Fantasy May 2000.. If someone has this to where they can look up on a pattern for me and give me the corrections.. The company I bought the pattern from says that there is no way that I did, as they are only knitters..and on this pattern etc has their company name, and all info..

Anyways if someone has this magazine can you get back to me so I can tell you what pattern it is and what part I need to get corrections from..

THANKS A BUNCH

12 answers to this question

Cathey, I have that particular magazine and am awaiting what you need in particular. Just let me know.

That is where I had purchased it from.. They have the pattern written out wrong, so what you gave me is correct and now I am working on the sleeves.. So far that part is correct

Oooh! Is that ever pretty! :manyheart Now I'm going to have to add that issue of the magazine to my wishlist! Durn-it! Been working on it, trying to get it trimmed to just 10 things, lol!

What kind of an error was there in the pattern? Do you know if there was ever a correction issued in a subsequent edition of the magazine? If I do get my hands on this pattern, it probably would be helpful to have this info on hand...

My "wanna-do" list is totally out of control, lol! Now all I need to do is retire so I can have the time to do all these projects I'd love to do! :hook Either that, or start thinking about trying to go into business for myself, like Elizabeth. Or perhaps find a way to open my own yarn shop in this town, which seems to be rather bereft of stores like that. If you want yarn in Kenosha, your only option is Wally-mart. I have a Joanns only a few blocks away, but it's the worst run store I think I've ever seen, with practically NO yarn whatsoever in it!

Okay, enough daydreaming... :c9:devil

My "wanna-do" list is totally out of control, lol! Now all I need to do is retire so I can have the time to do all these projects I'd love to do! :hook

Okay, enough daydreaming... :c9:devil

Trust me when I say, retiring doesn't help, it only adds to your never-ending 'wanna-do' list. I've been retired for many years now and it seems not only is my 'wanna-do' list growing, but so is my stash, my WIPs, WIMs, and just about everything else. I get a lot done, but the more I get done, the more I find that I 'wanna-do'. :rofl

Archived