My spending spree!

Went to Hancock Fabrics today. Found some great bargains! Bought 10 skeins of Wool Ease in Green Heather (same dye lot!) for 46 cents EACH. Bought 5 skeins of Homespun for $1.12 each. Went to another Hancock and found Lily Sugar 'n Cream cotton (the FOUR ounce skeins-I NEVER see those!) marked for 2.19 each, which is the usual price of the TWO ounce ones. Turns out it was an error, but the manager sold them to me for 2.19 each anyway, so I bought 6 light teal, 6 teal, 6 yellow, 6 purple (and again, all matching dyelots!).....

Also picked up some really pretty ribbon skeins that were $1.20, down from $5.99, all the same dye lot.....pinks and blues but not baby pinks and blues.

I MUST STAY AWAY FROM YARN STORES FOR A WHILE NOW.

Just had to share!

Laura :cheer

I found some at Hobby Lobby yesterday, marked down from 5.97 to 1.79 so I picked up the 5 that matched dye lots. If you haven't seen 'Cheerio', it's adorable! I got it in a green, just a little lighter than Kermit :) and it has a silvery thread blended in. I think it will be a scarf for my niece (even though I want to keep it!)

If hubby and I didn't have plans today, I'd go hunting for sales again.

TGIF!

Archived