Arrrggghhhhhh Handle Broke on Yarn Org 1st Time I Used It!!!!

Well, I bought the yarn organizer I asked y'all about, put my stuff in it last night, carried it to work this morning and when I went to leave this evening the loops for the handle broke on both sides. I'm thinking all I have in here is yarn for crying out loud and it can't take that??????:angry:thumbdown:bang:thair

They would be getting a phone call from me...and hopefully replacing it !!!

If you paid by credit card...and the company refuses to satify you...call your credit card company and they will help resolve the issue.

No 2 skeins of yarn which as we all know aren't that heavy lol. I emailed customer service and we'll see what they say. It has the beginnings of a WIP in it so I will probably keep it as it is repairable, just not very portable

Is this the one from Harriet Carter? I bought 3 (1 is a gift). I've been using it a week with no problem. I have 10 skeins of yarn, pattern book, hook and project I'm toting around. I'll be annoyed if it breaks easily!!

I got an email from customer service and they are crediting my credit card and I can keep the item. . .I like it just disappointed that it is not as portable as I would have liked. Someone here referred to some in the collections catalog that roll so think I will re-invest my money in those for a portable for my larger projects.

Archived