fleuri bag handles

juli

Question

6 answers to this question

I live in the Northwest, I found mine at Ben Franklin Crafts for about $5/pair. They had a whole selection of acrylic handles in pink, blue, clear, and black. My Joann Fabrics just became a Superstore and they now carry some nice wood and cane handles, usually $5-6/pair. I've seen nice handles at Hancocks Fabrics and Pacific Fabics, but my Hancocks is not so good and they don't have 'em all the time. Here is another online retailer...

http://www.umei.com/handles/htm-ap050-091/handbag-handle-ap082-clear-12.htm.

says they are $3.00/pc. I haven't ordered from them yet, so not sure about their business. They do stock alot of handles and purse accessories and it says they are a factory outlet.

Hope it helps a little. If not, lots of people are doing crocheted straps, mostly for wristlets, and I've had someone email a pic where they sc over a brass ring.

Julie

i found the perfect place to buy handles, so those of you in NYC listen up -- M&J Trimming on 1008 6th Ave (it's around 36th street), and you can also shop on line at www.mjtrim.com

that store is fabulous, they have everything you have ever dreamed of, including a nice and fairly priced selection of bag handles ranging from bamboo to zebra print :D

I just bought some at Michaels the other day for my Fleuri bag. They have several different styles now and cost $5.99 a pair. I got the bamboo & clear acrylic ones but they also had the zebra, darker acrylic colors, and different styles other than round. :hook

Archived