Speaking of Calendars

Have you seen this?!

Crochet Wall Calendar

Size: 12 x 12 - 16-Month Calendar Crochet is experiencing a major comeback and can be found everywhere from high fashion on the runways to home decor accents and accessories. In this calendar you'll find 13 beautiful projects with step-by-step instructions from the book First Corchet: Projects for Beginners by Lesley Stanfield. In no time you too will be making stylish creations, joining the millions of people who have already become hooked on this popular and versatile craft. Comes pre-packaged in a giftwrap envelope. Crochet instructions included.

I can't wait to get a look inside. :yes

I'm kind of surprised no else seems excited by this calander, especially after all the complaints regarding the page a day one.

This calendar looks interesting. I didn't get the Crochet daily calendar this year, but if it's any consolation, the Knitting daily calendar was a MAJOR turkey this year...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new here, been lurking for quite some time and finally joined. Hope you don't mind me jumping in! The calendar looks nice but it is from the book First Crochet. I love the book and have made several patterns but I sure would be disappointed if I bought that calendar and it was just pages from the book I already had! Just thought I'd add a warning. The picture of the pillow on the front is the same one from the book.

But I would highly recommend the book, it is beginning level patterns but very nice patterns that don't look beginner. I've made the spiral scarf (three times!), a baby blanket, the roll brim hat, and I'm going to make a baby hat and the ruffle purse.

Here is the book on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/First-Crochet-Lesley-Stanfield/dp/1564776204/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-4963464-9067660?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1186511100&sr=8-1

Gee, this is a long post. Guess I had a lot to say!

Archived