Need help

Lifthisname

Question

I have a hard time understanding pattern sometimes. I am much better if I can see it instead of reading it...

this is what I can't get....

Row 2: Skip 2 sc, * 1 dc in each of next 3 sc, pass hook in front of last 3 dc, yo, and insert in skipped sc before dc group, draw up a loop and complete the single crochet, skip 1 sc, repeat from * across, end 1 dc in last sc, ch 1, turn.

I tried it but it just looks like a clump of nothing. Please help.

5 answers to this question

I have a hard time understanding pattern sometimes. I am much better if I can see it instead of reading it...

this is what I can't get....

Row 2: Skip 2 sc, * 1 dc in each of next 3 sc, pass hook in front of last 3 dc, yo, and insert in skipped sc before dc group, draw up a loop and complete the single crochet, skip 1 sc, repeat from * across, end 1 dc in last sc, ch 1, turn.

I tried it but it just looks like a clump of nothing. Please help.

I am trying to see this but you have a YO but then you only work a sc

are you sure of that sc or is it a dc?

Is this the Summer Lilacs throw by any chance?

:think I think you are making a Crossover sort of stitch.

All you are doing is SKing a SC and making a DC into the next SC then going back to the SC you SKed and working a DC into that.

The pattern is a Mis=print because it looks like it should be saying to complete the DC not the SC.

Do a DC and you will be fine.

Have fun.

Colleen.:hug

PS, Dont be afraid to ignore instructions which are obviously incorrect. Change it on your copy and maybe send an e-mail to the owner of the pattern.

Archived