What's your FAVE place to crochet?

I love going to the locally owned coffee shop to crochet.

Thanks shelly_bean for the MeetUp link... I found a local crochet group headed by a long lost friend! I e-mailed her and hope to hook (no pun intended) back up with her soon! We were co-workers way back and got our 1st tattoos together when I was orienting her to her job! How cool is that! :cheer

Thank you for this!!! I found a group that meets on Saturdays at my local library. I think I will have to give it a go!

I found a knitting Meetup group in my area that meets the first Wed of every month, so I'm going to go to that for the August one...but there was *gasp* NO CROCHET MEETUP! There was interest, but no actual Meetup group. HRMPH!

Mostly I am like everyone else and crochet on the couch at home. I often crochet in the car when on a long road trip. I also take my yarn to the ballpark for games and practice.

I also enjoying going to a local coffee/sandwich shop. They have a cozy little corner where I can sit and crochet with a friend. It's a great place to visit and they don't mind if we just hang out there.

Cherry

It's my favorite place. I bring a chair, a blanket and yarn and a hook and I am thrilled. I just sit there, watching my son playing in the water and crochet away. But now that he's fourteen, I have to go myself more times then with him.

Part of growing up, I guess.:(

But it is still my favorite place in the summer.:)

:manyheart

Archived