What's your FAVE place to crochet?

CrochetBallet

Question

I'm sick of crocheting on my couch, though I'm grateful my apartment is air conditioned and my couch is comfy. But I'd like to go somewhere, bring my knitting/crocheting, and join the world while I enjoy my favorite pastime. So I'd like to know...what are your favorite places to go and 'do your thing' outside your home?

6 answers to this question

I have a bench in my small back garden, If its sunny I like to sit out side for an hour or so and crochet, either that ( and I know this is weird) I sit at my table listening to Bob Ross painting shows on you tube with my earphones on.....something about how his voice is and the sound of the brushes on the canvas just is so calm! ( I don't even need to see the painting to imagine how fab it looks!)

This will sound crazy, but lately I have taken to crocheting on the trampoline (no, not while jumping:blush ). I love to be outside and the trampoline is located in the only really shaded prtion of our yard. Plus, it is pretty comfortable and there is plenty of room to spread out all of my stuff.

This will sound crazy, but lately I have taken to crocheting on the trampoline (no, not while jumping:blush ). I love to be outside and the trampoline is located in the only really shaded prtion of our yard. Plus, it is pretty comfortable and there is plenty of room to spread out all of my stuff.

That's a great idea...I'm big on spreading out too!

I have a bench in my small back garden, If its sunny I like to sit out side for an hour or so and crochet, either that ( and I know this is weird) I sit at my table listening to Bob Ross painting shows on you tube with my earphones on.....something about how his voice is and the sound of the brushes on the canvas just is so calm! ( I don't even need to see the painting to imagine how fab it looks!)

OMG that is hilarious but I totally get it. "Prussian Blue", "Cadmium Yellow", "Titanium White"... I can hear him now! ha

Archived