help me to buy book!

kuwait

hello:cheer

does any one know crochet book(any languge) with diagram i nead this book cos i dont know the pattern without diagram!!i want to order from the internet (amazon i prefer).can any one help me!!

Just go to amazon.com. You can then browse the category listings to find books on crochet or search for books about crochet. You can then order whichever books interest you.

Edit to add: I think I misunderstood you earlier. Are you asking for names of books that have patterns by diagram/graph instead of words?

Just go to amazon.com. You can then browse the category listings to find books on crochet or search for books about crochet. You can then order whichever books interest you.

Edit to add: I think I misunderstood you earlier. Are you asking for names of books that have patterns by diagram/graph instead of words?

:) yeah i mean names of books that have pattern by diagram. i search in amazon but i dont know how to find what i want..if any one know where i find these book..ok alsoo in any site !

My experience has been that you will have better luck finding diagrams in Japanese or European books. So many American books still write out directions the long way (and that is better for some patterns). You might try searching at Amazon.uk or Amazon.de (British and German versions) as well as the US Amazon.

Also, what kinds of patterns do you want? Clothing, afghans and blankets, doilies and tablecloths? If folks know what you want, it might be easier to suggest a book. Or are you looking for a book with a variety of patterns and projects?

One more thought--if you speak Arabic, you might be able to find books published in Turkey, but I don't know a source to search for them.

i just picked up Crochet Today and they have directions in both ways: text and symbols. I have never used the symbols. This will be a good opportunity to try it!

Thanks, Debbie

uwcheese

for stich reference, not many patterns:

The Crochet Stitch Bible, and Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Crochet have diagrams. so do the Harmony guides.

books that DO NOT have diagrams:

200 Crochet blocks for blankets, throws, and afghans

the Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches

• 2 weeks later...

thanx all for reply:)

finaly i found this site

http://www.books.com.tw/exep/prod/mook/mookblcat02.php?prev_sub=1004&page=2

its wanderful... i think it is japanese or chinese i dont know ...but the big proplem that i dont know how to order and what is the price .. i nead somone japanes or chainese:D

Krakovianka

id like to crochet any creative small project..i dont know how to explain in english ...you can see this site there are wat i like http://www.books.com.tw/exep/prod/mook/mookblcat02.php?prev_sub=1004&page=2

update

i also found these sites

http://www.tezukuritown.com/shop/

http://www.clover.co.jp/

www.hamanaka.co.jp

I would be very hesitant to order from a website that I can't read myself, to know exactly what I'm getting myself into.

Remember, due to copyright issues, translations of those website pages can't be posted here. If you can find someone to translate the site for you privately, and you're absolutely sure you can trust them to translate correctly, you might want to check out return policies, shipping prices, any extra customs fees, any currency exchange fees, etc.

If you go to this page, you can translate a whole webpage. I've used it before and it translated almost everything on the page, except for a few things that got 'lost' in translation. Good luck in your search!:hook

Archived