My Boyfriends good idea

what a man!! My husband is hopeless! I have 2 daughters and told them I want the first to marry a "handy" guy that can build or fix anything and the second one I would like to marry a plastic surgeon because by that time, I am really going to need one!

ohhh i like this one. i am gonna have to tell that to my two girls when they get older!

I have a story about paper towel holders. I saw an empty one in my SIL's house and said, "you have a yarn holder? I thought you didn't crochet!"

In my defense it's the first time I have seen a paper towel holder. We don't have those where I come from

LOL, I'm dyin' here LOL

what a man!! My husband is hopeless! I have 2 daughters and told them I want the first to marry a "handy" guy that can build or fix anything and the second one I would like to marry a plastic surgeon because by that time, I am really going to need one!

my mom (whose father was a machinist) told me to learn how to do it myself cuz you might not find a guy who is handy....boy did that ever turn out to be good advice because that's exactly what happened!!! my dowery contained a fully loaded tool box and power tools!!! THANKS MOM!!!! God bless hardware stores and home improvement centers :cheer

Last night I was crocheting with a Peaches and Cream cone. And I was having trouble getting it to come off the cone. So I was not having fun crocheting. My Boyfriend asked me what was wrong. Off to his workroom he went. I could hear the power tools and some other noises. Back he came with a stand for me. He put the cone on the stand and said give it a try. It worked great!!! I was so happy I jumped up and gave a big hug and kiss.

Now the cone turns when you pull on it.

I will never again wonder why he saves everything.

Aww...I love it when guys do things for their women! So sweet!!

my mom (whose father was a machinist) told me to learn how to do it myself cuz you might not find a guy who is handy....boy did that ever turn out to be good advice because that's exactly what happened!!! my dowery contained a fully loaded tool box and power tools!!! THANKS MOM!!!! God bless hardware stores and home improvement centers :cheer

My mom gave my sisters, SIL, my cousins, and girls that married a family member each a fully loaded tool box (no power tools though). She put their name on it and said "It's yours, don't let hubby touch it" People thought it was a strange shower gift, but they said later they needed it.

Ellie 13

Archived