7/7/07: Crochet Me - what happened?

RachelG

Has anyone heard when the new Crochet Me is coming out? Kim was excited about some major changes to the site, which I thought were supposed to happen in June. She must have gotten busy (happens to everyone).

Just curious if anybody has any news from Kim.

Thanks!

from what i remember reading she got an editor job for a craft mag, cant remember which now, and that she would no longer be doing crochet me on a regular basis. you can still submit patterns and they will be posted but they wont be coming out as "issues" anymore.

i wouldnt take it as stone it is just what i remember reading about in a mag about her taking the editor possition.

Kim is now the editor of Interweave's Crochet magazine (that now comes out quarterly). Crochet Me isn't going to be an ezine anymore, probably to help avoid any seeming conflict of interest. But I don't know exactly what it's going to be turned into, other than the little tidbits Kim has provided on the Crochet Me blog. I do know that she mentioned wanting to have much of the content be visitor-driven.

Thanks, all. I knew she is now the editor of Interweave. I was just curious to know when we will see a Crochet Me update of some kind. :D

I know! Me too! I've actually stopped going to ChrochetMe because the updates are taking a while. I visit every-oh-4 weeks.

Archived