Katie's Backpack

grinning chook

After seeing Lesalicious' cute backpacks she made for her daughter I decided to give it a go.

Here is the one I made for Katie from Angel's pattern http://www.angelscrochet.com/patterns/toybackpackpat.php

I added an extra strap and also did a single crotchet at the top with a smaller needle just to finish it off.

The one of it on it's own shows it's true colours, the flash in the other seems to turn the pink a red.

She loves it and hasn't taken it off since I put it on her :c9

th_DSC00494.jpg

th_DSC00495.jpg

very cute! looks like Katie needed some coaxing to stay in place for her photo ;)

very cute! looks like Katie needed some coaxing to stay in place for her photo ;)

She's a very reluctant model, she kept wanting to turn around to smile at the camera like she is usually told to do :lol

She is only 2 1/2 but wore the backpack all afternoon into town and around the shops. It is a bit big for her as it stretches a bit when she wears it so if I do another it will be a smaller size.

After seeing Lesalicious' cute backpacks she made for her daughter I decided to give it a go.

Here is the one I made for Katie from Angel's pattern http://www.angelscrochet.com/patterns/toybackpackpat.php

I added an extra strap and also did a single crotchet at the top with a smaller needle just to finish it off.

The one of it on it's own shows it's true colours, the flash in the other seems to turn the pink a red.

She loves it and hasn't taken it off since I put it on her :c9

th_DSC00494.jpg

th_DSC00495.jpg

Awwwwwww loving that I see my name there lol. Awww loving Katies backpack making me want to do another one for my little ones lol. Great job. I'm loving the colors very neat :) my girls just can't seem to let go of there backpacks either. They walk around the house with there dolls and stuff in there backpack. Katie will be doing the same thing lol. :) I have to now come up with a nice backpack for my daughter before school start it want be a drawstring but, I will post it when I am done.

Katie will have fun for ever and ever with her nice backpack :) great job Janine:)

Archived