Crochet shows?

I'll have to check out the new show. I like "Knitty Gritty" even though it's strictly knitting. I've even seen some crochet designers on there: the Crochet Dude, the Stitchdiva lady. Last week, they were spinning dog fur. I have 3 cats....

I've seen bits and pieces of "Uncommon Threads." It's just not my style.

Here is the link to Kassie DePaiva’s new show coming to PBS called Knit & Crochet Today. There are links there to email PBS to put the show on the air in your area. You know I made my request!!!

Hope you all will make one too.......:hook

http://www.knitandcrochettoday.com/crafts_pdf/index.html

I conntacted my local PBS station, and she sent a very nice, personal e-mail informing me she had heard nothing about it and asked if I had any information. SO....of course I sent another email with the link, and she wrote back to let me know she would try her best to get the show picked up here!!

I conntacted my local PBS station, and she sent a very nice, personal e-mail informing me she had heard nothing about it and asked if I had any information. SO....of course I sent another email with the link, and she wrote back to let me know she would try her best to get the show picked up here!!

Oh thats awesome, thanks for taking the time to do it! Hopefully we can all get it on our stations by fall. Since Kassie DePaiva is a crocheter I'm thinking there will be more focus on it rather than knitting....not that I am opposed to sticks, just seems to be so much more for knitting already.

Archived