Air freshener doll help

mommy2jj3604

Question

Ok I am hoping that you ladies, and men can help me maybe. I went to walmart the other day and they had tons of craft stuff on sale including 5 3/4" Air freshener doll heads, ya know the ones with a partial body. They were 50 cents so I grabbed two one dark haired and one light haired. Ok my question is can I turn them into either a pajama bag or a pillow doll for a little girl? And how would I do this? Thanks in advance!

5 answers to this question

Ok I am hoping that you ladies, and men can help me maybe. I went to walmart the other day and they had tons of craft stuff on sale including 5 3/4" Air freshener doll heads, ya know the ones with a partial body. They were 50 cents so I grabbed two one dark haired and one light haired. Ok my question is can I turn them into either a pajama bag or a pillow doll for a little girl? And how would I do this? Thanks in advance!

You would make a pretty top that is form-fitted to the doll body that you have. Then make a really, really, really, really, full skirt that would sit like a pillow on the bed for jammies. I am envisioning this like a round pillow forming am antebellum style skirt that could have a hidden opening somewhere but fit tightly to the waist. That extra body bit would serve to keep the waist in place

I'll leave you to figure that one out... :wlol I can't take all the fun away from you :rofl

check out

http://www.fibrecraft.com/dofun/dollsbears/crochet_projects.asp

Yaviiniia thank you! Lol at the atties annic which I almost didn't realize what you had written yeah I am a blonde. I just checked those out and they look cute!! And they gave me a good idea of how to do it.

Archived