Get Squared- CAL

I am making a blanket for my friend who is going away to Iraq in October. I seemed to have stalled after making 2 rows of squares. (1/3 of the way done). I thought that this would be the best time to get some cheerleaders to help me out.

Lets see, the terms. I am going to ask for the people to pm me and I will send them the pattern. It is my 2nd pattern that I have made. Oh, I have different directions for left-handers and right-handers, so include that in your pm. It is an 8 in square using ww yarn and a 6mm hook (I crochet loosely). Use any color you would like, it doesn't have to have the white or a contrasting color in it, that is all up to you. It doesn't matter how you want to attach the squares together or if it is only used as a border. Take this as a completely open ended project. The only requirement is that the square has to be a part of the afghan in some way.

Lets get hooking!:cheer

Here is the picture:http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb43/pretty_bug01/april30-may42007147.jpg

Hope everyone is doing great! Just wanted to give some encouragement, I know I need some at the moment. I was doing this for a friend to take with him, but now I think I am going to give it to him as a welcome-home gift instead due to lack of space and the fact that I was using acrylic yarn. Anyways, kinda sad about it at the moment, I thought it was going to be great. Remember there is no deadline, so go at your own pace.

• 1 month later...

Archived