Poncho Sweater: more sizes

emeraldmoon

Cathey,

Thank you so much for these patterns. :c9 I have made 3 so far and on my 4th one currently. I plan to make more- everyone that sees them wants one. I have made these for my neices.The only problem I am having is living overseas I have not seen my neices in a while so not sure what sizes to make lol :blush. These are so easy to make too and work up really fast. My husband can't believe how quickly they go. He really has only seen me do the afghans that take soo lonnnnnnng :(

THANK YOU :bow:day:flower

Elise

I just want to let you know how much I love this pattern! I made one for my 3 year old neice and she won't take it off! She sleeps in it and cries if her mom trys to take it off! Now her two big sisters want one! I think I want one too!

Just had to share with you that I had made a couple of them!

I just made my blog, and will try to get some pictures of them on there.

Jessie :turtle

I am echoing Jessie, above. I made one for Holly (3) and she also won't remove it. She wears it every day, and I have to pry it off her at night. She almost collapsed with anger when I *gasp* washed it and it wasn't dry by the next morning.

It is a wonderful pattern, quick to make, and I cannot wait for the adult size one. I already ordered yarn for "mine"....

I have been remiss in not posting a picture of it, since I have had ample opportunity with my model, lol!

Thanks so much Cathey!

• 1 month later...

Archived