Need suggestions

Hi all!

I am looking for a great pattern for a baby blanket. I would like something that is worked in one piece. I am not that great at attaching things together yet...

I have looked at a ton of free patterns but what I was hoping for is that you could tell me one of your favorite patterns.

Thanks!

Carrie

I am a big fan of the baby afghan on the Lion Pound of Love label (I'm pretty sure it's on their website too). It includes instructions to make a hood to attach, but I've never made the hood, just the afghan. It's all one piece, simple but pretty pattern. I've made 5 afghans so far with this pattern and could pretty much do it in my sleep - I am thinking of trying a different pattern for the next baby 'ghan I need to make, just to mix things up a bit, but the Pound of Love pattern will probably always be my go-to baby 'ghan.

Hope that helps! :D

Hooded baby blanket - very easy and so cute. Takes only one pound of love yarn too. I did the hood on it, but used the same pattern stitch as the afghan (had to make it up), turns out cute with the hood, but would be custe without it.

http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com...by_blanket.php

this one says it only takes 3 hours. It's in yellow and white, but can be done in any colors. It was on the 2007 Pattern A Day Calendar tooo...

I did this pattern but used one strand of yarn and 3 colors, and it turned out nice.

If you run out of time completely, a granny square is an option... I do the solid granny square when I need a quick and easy one. Just keep making the square until its the size you want.

Or a popular one is the Stargahm pattern.

Good luck. Can't wait to see what you make!

Archived