What I'm making for the Auction CAL ??? any interest?

RoseRed

Is anyone interested in a CAL dedicated to what we're making for the auction?

I started on the Crocus Doily last night and was wondering if anyone else would like to join me.

I wonder if there's anyone would want one of my Elvis afghans?:dance

I've made a couple of them already and have gotten good responses from both. One of the won the blue ribbon at the county fair last year, and I'll probably enter it in the state fair this year.

I think I'll go for it. :clap However, if Amy doesn't mind, I'll probably want to wait until about July 16th to mail it. (Don't worry, Amy. I'll take good pictures.)

Reason...One of my main concerns regarding graphghans is not crocheting a nice border. My borders are usually single crochet in a contrasting color. I have major problems with the crab stitch (the stitch of choice for borders). Well, I've enrolled in the crocheted border class at Chain Link (the class is Saturday the 14th). A good crocheted border will look so nice.

Did I promise Amy that I'll be late, but I'll take good pictures? :flower

I'm in! I already have two magic balls done - I just need to work on my suprises! I also need to gather in one place some items that I'm donating that I'm not hand-making personally.

I can imagine a person or two who would love an Elvis afghan.

~ Joy

YAY - I just read Amy's post on the other thread about getting copyright permission to make established patterns. I'm going to call Coats and Clark and see if they'll give me written permission to use their pattern UGH!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived