I haven't crocheted in such a long time!

Don't worry...your crocheting will come back to you...

I get in moods like that as well...I think we all do....

My main problem is I have so many patterns going through my head

that I want to create that I get overloaded and have to sit

back and just chill....

Linda :sun

http://madcrochetingfool1.blogspot.com

I can relate to that. I haven't crocheted in over a year. I had a bad year last year and even though I have tried to crochet I just don't seem to have the heart for it. I'm hoping my desire to crochet will come back soon. I do miss it.

I hope the desire to crochet will come back for you too, CrazieJillie.

I have experienced that a few times myself. Guess sometimes we just need a break from it. Sometimes I can't get what I'm crocheting to turn out right and I work on some other craft project for awhile. Sometimes working on a different crochet pattern will get me back in the mood to finish my ufos. So don't worry because you will pick it back up when you're ready to. :)

I use to crochet all the time up until about 5 years ago. I had a lot more responsibilities added to me in both my work and personal life and also just lost interet in a lot of things I use to enjoy - such as crocheting.

However, I was lucky enough to find crochetville several months ago (forgot how I found it now) and I was reminded as to how much I use to love to crochet so I picked up a pattern I had been eyeing for a few years, got my yarn and went to work and I don't think I've put my hook back down since.

I think most people take breaks here and there. You'll be re-inspired again :)

I know what you mean. I find that I spend more time looking online at crochet-related things than working on my projects! Yesterday I bought some flip-flops that I am going to crochet around the straps with some fun fur. My daughter-in-law and granddaughters love them. Here's the pattern if anyone is interested. http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/cff-flipFlops.html?noImages= There's super-easy and quick.

Archived