heart hot water bottle cozy

damekiri

The weather in the UK has been kinda rubbish the last couple of weeks, and I bought a cute heart shaped hot water bottle... And I crocheted a little cozy for it too :D

hotwaterbottle.jpg

what do you think?

ETA: I used just some cheap WW yarn and a 5mm hook, as I recall. I should have written down the pattern, but I just memorised it as I went along. It didn't take long and I was pretty excited the whole time... When it came to putting it together I was kinda nervous because I couldn't work out how to make it so I could just pop it in and out, so I sewed on 4 big plastic silver buttons that I've had laying around my house for literally 4 years. I bought them because I thought they were awesome, then I couldn't find anything to put them on haha! I made a supercute pair of gloves that were black and had hot pink around the cuff and buttoned up at the wrist. My girlfriend who I used to work with in London saw them the FIRST time I took them out and as I was drunk... I gave them to her. How irritating!

Awh! I didn't write anything down as I went along, I just chained 12 + 1 for turning, then sc1 in the back loop only to the end, the ch2 and sc1 in the front loop of the original chain... Then kinda went back and forth like that increasing as seemed relevant... I'll have a look at it and see if I can't writ out something resembling a pattern! I'll get back to you on it :D

Archived