2,000th post

:cheer Wow. That's a milestone to talk about!

Each post gives us all a better look at each other - and sometimes at ourselves too.

Thank you for all that you've shared. :ty

------------------

Tracie

cupcake, your post is anything but boring and self absorbed. I always enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for reflecting on your 2000th post! I'm just sorry you didn't throw in a few shots of the Gold Coast beaches, winter or not! Or some of your beautiful afghans.

Happy 2000th post and I wish you many more!

i must be as sentimental as you, cupcake, because i almost shed a tear. that was a very warming post. enjoy the winter, i personally think winter is drab and must move away from colorado springs soon because i detest the snow.

Congratulations on your 2000th. I loved reading your post - it truly came from your heart. I also love reading about your crocheting, trying your patterns and looking at your finished projects.

Keep it up!

Congrats on your 2k... here's wishing you many many more.

My Mom is also on dialysis....She takes my woven (not crochted)Monk's cloth Blankets with her to treatment. She tell's me how everyone always comments on how beautiful it is (it's from a kit I bought over 10 years ago), and proudly tell them that I made it. I've seen her sitting there in her chair with the blanket laid out on her legs. I never thought it looked very good, but she likes it very much.

She just moved into a nursing home, and told my brother (who helped her move in) to make sure the Blankets are somewhere she can see them. I don't live near her, so I miss her dearly.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Thanks:hug for sharing so much of yourself along with your 2,oooth post! I found it very interesting and moving. We are all happy:ghug to have you here with us! Hopefully for MILLIONS of posts more!:hook

Archived