Yarn; where do you order? Pinkroses

Where on line are you favorite ,tried and trurely safe and easy -- no problems places to order yarn and oter needlework from?

I would have said Herrscherner's but not for awhile since I have been expericeing problems from them.:lol

Share with me the places you always turn to and love.

I like Mary Maxiam's. never a problem there. Thanks pinkroses

Only place I've ordered from online was Smileys...great discounts, and since I'm a single, "financially-challenged" mom I appreciated the sales. Order came through quick, no problem.

One thing about ordering from them, there are no returns, so if you order it, it's yours!

Oh, all these yarn sites and not much money.:lol

I put'em all on my yarn site lists. .

I use to crochet and knit a lot when I was much younger. Got into quilting and sewing.

Now I am in to all of it and more. :yes:lol

Thanks everyone. Neat places to visit and put on my wish list.:lol

You might also check out elann.com... I've never ordered, but I plan to since I've heard many good things.

I've had great luck with Elmore-Pisgah, the Peaches & Cream folks.

http://www.elmore-pisgah.com/

I'm partial to cotton and they have a wonderful selection of colors, also lots of veriagated cotton. Shipping is quick too, usually about a week from ordering to delivery.

I also like them because they're a US company and my purchases help an American worker retain his/her job. That's important to me. :yes

I've had great luck with Elmore-Pisgah, the Peaches & Cream folks.

http://www.elmore-pisgah.com/

I'm partial to cotton and they have a wonderful selection of colors, also lots of veriagated cotton. Shipping is quick too, usually about a week from ordering to delivery.

I also like them because they're a US company and my purchases help an American worker retain his/her job. That's important to me. :yes

This is who I use for cotton. They also have sports weight and fingering weight and don't forget the America's Best Size #5, #10 & #20 thread.

I ordered last Monday and had the cotton in my greedy little hands by Wednesday.:hook

You might also check out elann.com... I've never ordered, but I plan to since I've heard many good things.

I ordered from them. Just beware, the colors in the pictures aren't even close to the colors of yarn they send. I ordered an dk pink and emerald green. I got a orangish coral and a icky green.

This is who I use for cotton. They also have sports weight and fingering weight and don't forget the America's Best Size #5, #10 & #20 thread.

I ordered last Monday and had the cotton in my greedy little hands by Wednesday.:hook

I got several cones of the sports weight from them last week also! Great colors, too!:cheer

Archived