do u have trouble

LadySox

wondering if its just me...whenever I find a pattern hosted on the coats and clark site my browser sits here forever and ever. Never seeming to do much of anything.

wondering if its just me...whenever I find a pattern hosted on the coats and clark site my browser sits here forever and ever. Never seeming to do much of anything.

Many people browsing CPC have that same problem. However, it works fine for me... decent internet connection, Mozilla Firefox.

With the .pdf patterns? I wonder if it could even be a version conflict. In the past I have had to uninstall all the copies of Adobe reader on a machine and install it over from scratch before it would work.

Another thought I didn't think of earlier! :idea There is a setting within the Adobe Reader program. Launc it and go to Edit, Preferences, Internet. Change the setting for "Display PDF in browser." This affects a lotta folks here at work...

No...nothing to do with pdf patterns. CPC visitors have trouble accessing Coats and Clarks in general.

Viewing the patterns in pdf format is optional (they can be obtained on the Coats and Clark site without Adobe Reader being involved).

Archived