Canadian Craft Stores?

Coffeywoman

I went to Michaels, WalMart and Zellers yesterday looking for a hot pink ww yarn and stick through eyes (don't know their proper name). Wouldn't you know it, I couldn't find either at any of those locations. And except for a specialty knitting store, that's it for my town as far as I know. So does anyone know of some other craft stores I might find in the vicinity of Belleville, Ontario? I checked out Joann on line because I see so many of you talking about it, but they only ship to the states. I don't mind shopping on line, but I don't know where to shop.

I can't help with any stores local to Belleville, but if you can't find anywhere local that sells animal eyes, you could try ordering them online from this craft supply store: https://stockade.ca/category.asp?cat=CDDB

I just found their website yesterday and I'm considering ordering from them. I went to the store in person once and it was HUGE. Unfortunately this was before I started making amigurumi so I couldn't see any use for eyes at that time :lol

For yarn, you could try www.yarnsale.ca ?

Archived