15-inch doll crochet along

ickaboo

I thought it might be fun to have a cal and make dresses for those 15-inch fibre craft dolls. I have a couple nieces that love dolls so I thought I might invite everyone else to make them too. What do you think? Here is a link to the pattern I am going to be using. http://www.fibrecraft.com/dofun/dollsbears/crochet/gala_dress.asp

I have been thinking about doing another doll...let me look around and fine a pattern I wanna use. I like doing the Indian dolls so may do another of them. My daughters room is over run with my dolls now though.

This will be my first attempt at doing these dolls. I always thought they were very pretty but never considered making them before now. I figure they have to be less of a pain to make than the barbie sized clothes. :)

I got my doll at hobby lobby. They moved them at my hobby lobby from the yarn section to the doll and toy area. I did find one doll at walmart but on clearance. I would try going to fibrecraft.com they have free patterns and dolls you can purchase there.

But i know what you mean about them being hard to find. Just when I get interested in making them, the local stores here stop selling them! :P

Archived