I caculated wrong!! :bang

I have been working on the Diamond Luster afghan for a month now, maybe a little longer. I'm 18 rows till the body is done and I can start working in the braiding....I discovered lastnight...I didn't calculate correctly for the MC, and I'm going to run out!!! Now I have to explain the DH that I need to go buy more!!! :think Although....if I can go alone...maybe I can sneek in the yarn for another project...:clap :clap

He hates spending money for the yarn, but likes the creations that come out of it...stange man...but I love him :manyheart

I think that might be a common thing among husbands. lol

Mine doesn't like me spending money either. But he does love the finished product. Go figure! He always says that I am very talented. LOL . . . got to love that!!! I don't think I'm talented, I just follow the talented peoples patterns. But I let him believe what ever he wants to!

Heather - that's why you always get at least 1 skein more than you think you'll need. You can either return it or start building your stash.

Joy - why don't you come join us at the Flannelghan CAL. It's a great 1st project - all dc's and fast since it uses 2 strands and an N hook.

Archived