Oooohhh... I bought a new book!!!

I got a 25% off coupon from Borders for Mother's Day so I went and got a book I've been anxiously waiting for... Loop-d-Loop Crochet! It is full of the most amazing patterns! I am so bummed that I have about 3 projects that I'm obligated to finish before I can even begin to pick another project. The cape on the cover is just YUMMY!!!515sPOa58aL.jpg

Wow! I've never even heard of that book. Is it new? What kinds of projects does it have?

:eek Is'nt that always the case. Just when you think you can jump right into something that has you all excited common sense and lil' miss manners has to have their say to remind you of prior commitments. Now I'm all bummed because you're bummed:sigh

I got a 25% off coupon from Borders for Mother's Day so I went and got a book I've been anxiously waiting for... Loop-d-Loop Crochet! It is full of the most amazing patterns! I am so bummed that I have about 3 projects that I'm obligated to finish before I can even begin to pick another project. The cape on the cover is just YUMMY!!!515sPOa58aL.jpg

Wow! I've never even heard of that book. Is it new? What kinds of projects does it have?

It just hit the shelves this month. Very upscale, vogue-type patterns... not for the faint-of-heart! :lol There are a few sweaters I'm dying to try my hook at... they don't look easy, but they totally rock! And even an awesome full length coat! And a darling purse.

I can't wait to go to the bookstore and check it out! I've been waiting for it to come out too, I've bought too many pattern books sight unseen and then not been very pleased with the selection, I'm excited to see inside of this one!

Archived