Crochet Treasures dot com

I was just wondering if anyone knew when this site might be re-opened? I've tried to go to her site for a very long time, months, maybe a couple of years (everytime I do a google search it brings up her site but I can't get in! :eek ). I know her husband had health problems and then passed away.

I had joined but was never given access. I don't want to be insensitive, I never emailed her or anything. I thought some of you here might know. Thanks!

There are a few free patterns, but "supposedly" inside are tons of patterns that you can only access if you are a member. Those are the patterns I'm wanting to reach. I wondered if anyone knew her or was a member or had any information I guess. I like vintage patterns and it seems everytime I do a google for something I get a link to a pattern inside the website but I can't open it because I don't have access.

Yes thank you, I knew that was posted but it has been a very very long time since it was posted. I just wondered if anyone was a member, if they knew if she will ever come back and open it back up to new members? As I mentioned before, I'm not trying to be insensitive, I've gone to this site for a couple of years now and just wondered.

Archived