Call for Submissions: 2009 Crochet Pattern a Day Calendar

Amy

Thanks Amy!

I sent mine in on time and then heard that but for reciept of pictures, I would have made it....

ah well. I had attachhed pictures with my submission, but things happen, I guess. I hope to make it this time!

Chheer!

Akua

http://www.zencrochet.blogspot.com

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i`m not exactly understand,what does that mean,..Digital images need to be no less than 300 dpi,i`m not sure,what size is that?

300 dpi is 300 dots per inch or pixels per inch. Its the resolution of your image not necessarily a width and height. (although you wouldn't want your picture to be on the extremely small side, like 1" x 1"). Its also the minimum resolution of any image that would go to print. The reason the printer would want a higher resolution image (vs. something you would see on the web) is that if your submission is chose nand they are to print it along with your photo, they would need an higher quality photo to go to print with. If your resolution is too low (like 96 dpi, which is what most web images are) the image would print way too fuzzy and pixelated. Does this help at all?

Archived