Rubber Duck

eebrs

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I joined this forum months ago and I'm just now having a little time to browse around and boy do I love it. I've found so many cute things to make. I don't know where to start. LOL I have to make me one of these. Thanks for sharing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A million times THANK-YOU. For this adorable pattern. They will be at the top of a Bridal shower cake made out of towels. I have also found a pattern to make a row of ducks in thread that will go around the outside of the ribbon. And going to make these in different sizes to be little children on the different layers. This will be the hit of the shower. Cause the bride and groom like rubber ducks. Again thank you. I will be using felt and tulle to make them into a bride and groom.

Laura D. :cheer:clap

• 4 months later...

I dont know how to down size a pattern and I was wondering if someone could help me. I was thinking about making some of the ducks, a momma duck and some babies for a friend of mine that is due in July. I think this would make a cute addition to the nursery.

thanks in advance,

Tammy

• 3 weeks later...

I'm no pro but I think I'd use a less bulky yarn and a smaller hook to downsize. Use the same pattern and everything will just be smaller.

I dont know how to down size a pattern and I was wondering if someone could help me. I was thinking about making some of the ducks, a momma duck and some babies for a friend of mine that is due in July. I think this would make a cute addition to the nursery.

thanks in advance,

Tammy

• 7 years later...

Thank you so much for sharing this, and your generosity in sharing it for free.

I've been deployed on a Coast Guard Cutter for 2months now and I will be making several of these little guys to leave around the ship as a little moral booster for the rest of the crew.

I can't wait to see their faces when these lil guys start appearing.

Archived