Have you ever bought a crocheted afghan or blanket after you learned to crochet?

Have you ever purchased a crocheted afghan or blanket after you learned to crochet?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever purchased a crocheted afghan or blanket after you learned to crochet?

• Yes.
    • No.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

voted no then remember the afghan I bought just a few weeks ago at Goodwill to unravel. It was a really stiff cotton yarn baby blanket, I couldn't see it as comfortable but it was the perfect yarn to make the stuffed dog I wanted to make for a friend of mine having a baby, may not be really soft but the cotton should stand up to anything the baby can do to it

I used to buy crocheted ornaments b4 I got brave enough to try thread work myself, now I just do it myself

I haven't bought a afghan or blanket, but I have bought doilies, ornaments, etc thread items, but I bought them to use the pattern.... I love to go to Christmas bazzars and pick up different things and use the pattern to make more.....there are some interesting things out there....

I am SO guilty of doing that! I kind of feel bad about it, but I know I can make them myself once I get them home....:hook

Archived