Anyone have an Edgerydoo???

Ok, so I know some of your do. But I am not sure which kind to buy: a square one or a rounded one. The rounded one would be great for baby blankets, but the square one would be great for squares....oh what to do???:shrug:confused:thair

I'm thinking about getting one (or two) after reading the other thread on C'ville about them. It seems I can't live without them!

If I had to get one, I'd get the rounded one because it's easier to design your own square one .... I think ... but not the rounded one. Just my uneducated opinion on the edgerydoo!

I have both a square one and a rounded one. It's totally up to you as to what you are wanting to make. I like the square one because I can make the squares out of different flannels. I like the rounded one too to make the bigger afghans quicker.

Ok, so I know some of your do. But I am not sure which kind to buy: a square one or a rounded one. The rounded one would be great for baby blankets, but the square one would be great for squares....oh what to do???:shrug:confused:thair

There's a thread about the Edgery Doo here at the 'Ville listed under Shopping Strip/Crochet Hooks & Gadgets. We've discussed where to get them, which ones are best, who has what, what you can make with them, etc.

Here's a direct link to the thread: Edgery Doo

Hope this helps.

There's a thread about the Edgery Doo here at the 'Ville listed under Shopping Strip/Crochet Hooks & Gadgets. We've discussed where to get them, which ones are best, who has what, what you can make with them, etc.

Here's a direct link to the thread: Edgery Doo

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I didn't know where to look. :hook

Couldn't you make tiny holes with an unthreaded sewing machine and use them to space? Or even use some thread on a basting stitch with a loose tension and remove it afterward. Your crochet or blanket stitch could be every so many machine stitches...

Or not. As you wish.

Archived