Patterns for dog toys and dog bed

Ha! What a cute puppy! I love the bed ... he'd better not pee on it ! :)

For puppy stuff I highly recommend Pat Miller's book, The Power of Positive Dog Training. It has step by step guidance on everything, it's a wonderful book.

Thanks so much for sharing the patterns!

your puppy is adorable! I made my puppy a bed and the only thing she does with it is chew it... I've tried to make her toys but I made them with regular ww yarn and she chewed right through it and thought it was more fun to make a mess with the polyfill! I need to find some nylon or rug yarn and try to make some of these toys... thanks for the patterns!

Thanks everyone....

So far she does sleep on the bed and no chewing... It's her bed for the living room. She doesn't sleep on it at night. She has a kennel/crate to sleep in our bedroom. I'm home during the day so I'm able to watch her.

As for the toys, she seems to love them. The nylon and Phentex are excellent durable yarns. I'll have to see how long they last.

What a cute puppy!!!! Everthing you've made for your puppy is cute:yes . Makes me wish that I had a puppy. I have a very, very, very spoiled cat:lol .

Archived