Never did formally introduce myself...

noricum

Hi, I'm Andrea. I was at the old board too, but never did get around to introducing myself. You probably know who I am, since I'm one of the moderators for the Wishing Well.

I'm a graduate student in computer science, and crochet to stay awake in talks and classes. ;)

Andrea

Try again, Andrea, there seems to be an issue with it realizing the number of posts, etc. If not, we can do a refresh thingy and that seems to work. :)

Okay, howsabout now? :D I refreshed the settings. See if that works. :P

Nope. Still nothing. It says I have 122 posts (or thereabouts), but I can't see the wishing well, or upload a custom avatar. I tried refreshing, and logging out and back in.

I feel so unloved by Crochetville. :(

;)

:tryme:neener Maybe I just want you to think we're working on it.

I promise, we are, hang tight! :flower

Don't worry about it! I really am patient... and I'm sure you guys have *tons* to do tonight with the move.

It's set to 40, but it should be registering your posts from the old board too. We're having to consolidate the names you had then with the names you had here when we were testing which had the mod. stuff attached. We've had to catch a few others where the post counts weren't matching up but it really hasn't been bad so far. :D

Ooooo... Trish and I have graduated to moderators now... I'll check the main forum, to see if I can see the wishing well now. (How ironic to have moderator, but not reader status... ;) )

Archived