Handmade label for your crocheted item

Just want to share with your all.

Actually, I was thinking to buy custom order label. However, I found the price is too pricey for me. Also, the idea of attaching something machine made on handmade item is a bit ironic.

http://lilygo.blogspot.com/2007/04/handmade-label.html

Pls share with me if you have better idea.

I don't find it ironic in the least as I've always ordered labels for my work for years....but I like this idea.

That's really nice, because besides that the custom label is expensive sometimes is also hard to the touch. And I don't agree to the idea of attaching something like that to a soft blanket or something like that

Love it. I have the 'store bought ones' But they have my Handmade by Nana. I am in the process of doing purses for my great nieces. Wasn't sure what to put on them. Think I will borrow your idea.

I've been thinking I'd like to put some labels on my things for care instructions, even the things for me. I'm making more and more things using wools and cottons that have specific care instructions.

I bought a label maker last year and use it to label boxes and storage stuff in my craft room. But last week I found they make iron-on labels for my label maker. (the labels come on a roll-type thing that you click into the machine) Just type what you want, print, cut, iron. it makes a permanent label for inside my creations (mostly bags). The label maker was under $20 and the labels were $5 at AC Moore. They let you use the 40% coupon too. So it was a great deal! ... although not very unique looking like maybe some of your tags are..

hope this helps too. :)

Archived