**Testers Found** for Baby and Toddler Outfits

Lavelle26

I am in need of some testers for baby and toddler dresses and ensembles. If you are interested in testing these patterns for me, please join my forum at www.lullabiesandlace.com/crochet_patterns_forum/ . You will need to register and read and sign the testing agreement in order to view the patterns currently availble for testing.

I have 6 baby and toddler patterns this round so there are lots of slots still open.

I did everything you asked, but still can't figure out how to volunteer for testing. It seems to be complicated once you get into the forum. It took me around in circles trying to find out about the actual patterns that are up for testing. Quick question do you have any toddler boy's outfits that need testing? I have a 3 yr old grandson.

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry. I don't have any boy patterns for testing at this time. I am also sorry about the dilemma with trying to see the patterns. I made it harder for people to access my patterns because I have had so many people who come, say they want to test my pattern and run off with them. I never hear from the again. I have taken some additional measures to prevent this from happening.

One of the biggest preventative steps I have is that in order to see the patterns everyone must sign my testing agreement. Once the agreement is signed, I grant you access to the thread with the pattern announcements. That way, I know the people looking at my patterns are not there just to get ideas from my work before I can get it onto my website. With all the pattern theft going on all over the internet, designers have to take stronger actions to protect thier work. I hate having to do this, but feel that it is neccessary to protect all the hard work I put into my designs. I am sorry to have to do this. It saddens me, but for now I have no other alternative.

Thank you for understanding.

Archived