Crochet!

Riohnna

:jumpyay I GOT IT!! :manyheart Can you believe that??? A friend in Kentucky mailed it out last week. I was TOTALLY floored when I opened the envelope!:woo Drew's dress is sooo fabulous,,,,and now, IT WILL BEE MIINNEEE!!! Only thing is,,,I will have to wait 'till after we move to make it,:sigh,,,BUT IT WILL BE MINE!:c9 OK,,,I think I feel better now,,,I had to share the excitement!!

I know how you feel! I received my copy and was just thrilled at all the beautiful designs - and while I couldn't do justice to Drew's wonderful dress, perhaps I could make it for one of my daughters!:D 'cause it's definitely a keeper~!~

• 2 weeks later...
:jumpyay I GOT IT!! :manyheart Can you believe that??? A friend in Kentucky mailed it out last week. I was TOTALLY floored when I opened the envelope!:woo Drew's dress is sooo fabulous,,,,and now, IT WILL BEE MIINNEEE!!! Only thing is,,,I will have to wait 'till after we move to make it,:sigh,,,BUT IT WILL BE MINE!:c9 OK,,,I think I feel better now,,,I had to share the excitement!!

Did you receive the May 2007 issue? I'm still waiting to receive it although someone else mentioned that they sent the issues out on March 27th.

• 1 year later...

Archived