Happy Hooker book

Hi everyone! Everyone lately has been talking about the Happy Hooker and SnB books. I love what you guys have posted from them :drool and I'd really like to make the Fat Bottom Bags. Can someone give me more information about them? Like, how much do they usually cost and where can I find one?:think Thanks in advance!:hook

Mine was just about $17.00 at barns and nobels but you can certainly get a used or even new copy cheeper at eBay or Amazon!

PS: When you get the book, check out the version and make sure to download the corrections for the misprints (mine is a newer copy so I beleive they have been fixed) http://www.bust.com/knithappens/oops.shtml Scroll down to the bottom.

Hi everyone! Everyone lately has been talking about the Happy Hooker and SnB books. I love what you guys have posted from them :drool and I'd really like to make the Fat Bottom Bags. Can someone give me more information about them? Like, how much do they usually cost and where can I find one?:think Thanks in advance!:hook

The MSRP is $15.95 and (I'm assuming you are in the U.S?) you should be able to find it at most yarn shops or book stores that aren't way small. Or you can order it from Amazon here.

It is a neat book, have fun!

Linda Y

There are four(?) Stitch 'n Bitch books, the crochet one is called Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet: the Happy Hooker. The others are knitting books.

Linda Y

i got mine from ebay...think i only paid about $13 shipping and all...love the book, BUT if ur kind of inexperienced like i am,,,,the patterns are kind of hard (at least, for me) anyway, i AM determined to make the fat-bottom bag and crankycrocheter helped me a lot!! i'm making the almost exact purse (from the coats and clarks site) and it is SO......much easier!! u might want to try that one

i wanted to check out the the happy hooker book also, so i went to the local library and checked it out for 4 weeks. you might wanted to look into that as another option.

Archived