Microspun and Plush

Ambersafghans

Guest stitchinliz

I have found Red Heart Plush at a local discount store. The store is Alco, but I dont' know where all they have stores. I can't remember for sure what the price was, but $4.49 comes to mind. I am trying to decide what to make with it, and till I decide, I'm not going to purchase any. A winter scarf is one of the things I am considering, they have a very nice ecru shade that I really like.

Well, I suppose you could use Homespun, but the sweater would come out a lot bigger than the pattern states. I suppose if you need a bigger one, you could follow the instructions for a smaller size and it would come out bigger. But that is kind of a can of worms because it's had to say what size it would turn out, and that would be a lot of work to have it not fit in the end.

The top is working out okay. I'm having trouble with the sleeves because I don't like the way they look. I think they bunch up under the arms too much. I'm trying to alter them to suit my tastes, but I put it aside and haven't worked on it in a while. I used Red Heart Plush in the blue color, which I bought at Walmart.

Archived