Excited - over something silly...but had to share

MsSuzKelly

I have these 2 magazines from 1986 (Christmas Crochet and McCalls Christmas Knit & Crochet)....I remember just working the "yarn" projects way back when I first got them.

Anyhow - there's some really nice THREAD things that I had never paid attention to, since I didn't work with thread until recently. I am so geeked!!!!!! It's like I got a new magazine! hahahah.

I know just how you feel!!! :hug I was looking through some old publications here and felt the same way. I found some beautiful patterns I never knew I had!!!

It's like having something new without having to spend any money!!!:manyheart

Yup! I know what you mean. That's why I never get bored looking and re-looking at all my pattern books and magazines. Different things appeal to me at different times. That's very exciting!

Fun! I did the same thing almost. When I first started crocheting I picked up anything that had crochet in it. I had picked up lots of doily mags and never thought I would actually do them, but I thought it was good eye candy. I am so glad I did!

I have a bad habit of buying books and magazines that I'm only vaguely interested in....knowing one day they will be a gold mine. lol.

I recently moved and in going through all my craft books *sigh* I found some treasures that I didn't even know I had. I sat on the floor for a couple hours, supposedly organizing my books shelf when I was actually drooling over all the projects I wanted to start RIGHT THIS MINUTE.

Archived